Concept: Have you ever noticed how amazing the universe of fruits is?
Yeah, we have: incredible colours, unforgettable scents, vitamins, nutrients and how they easily make us happier and healthier without we even notice. For those and many other reasons, we decided to create a brand that could bring all this entire world of benefits to your skin daily.
Our ingredients: Frutose uses ingredients derived from fruit sources, our products are really nutritive and smell deliciously good. Our formulas are filled with different types of vitamins, fruit extracts, essential fatty acids, fruit waters and a bunch of nutritive stuff.
Say "No" to petro-based cosmetics, animal derived ingredients, non-ecological concepts, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals.
Say "Yes" to fruit derived cosmetics, natural ingredients, sustainable sources, cruelty-free products, nutrients, vitamins, natural flavours and a lot of clean beauty.
The Name: Frutose means Fructose in Portuguese language. Fructose is the sweetest of all natural sugars and it is used in cosmetics as humectants, flavouring and skin conditioning agents. We found in "Frutose" the perfect word to describe all our love about the fruit universe!
Who is behind Frutose Cosmetics? A young couple of Brazilian scientists is behind this fruit lover brand. They moved to Canada in 2015 searching for a better quality of life and decided to transform their love about science and fruits into a Cosmetic Brand. All of our products are developed and manufactured in our home-based small artisan lab located in Toronto, Canada.
• Sustainable sources: We don’t need to damage the nature to obtain these ingredients, we can collect them and the source will be there untouched, allowing us to get more and more when the nature is ready to produce it.
• They are edible: Differently from some herbs and plants, most of the fruits are edible, which means that If we can eat them, we can apply them on the skin without being worried about it.
• Safe profile: Fruits are safe to be used in cosmetics and we will avoid problems that can occur when we use those dangerous harsh chemicals that are present in many cosmetic products out there.
• Vitamins, vitamins and more vitamins: Fruits are an important source of vitamins, and cosmetics formulated with fruit extracts bring a lot of benefits to the skin. Vitamins play an essential role in skin care products due to their antioxidant power that can drastically prevent the oxidation process and help to maintain healthy skin appearance.
• Multiple benefits: Fruits derived ingredients have multiple benefits to the skin. While oils contain essential fatty acids that keep moisture and prevent water evaporation, extracts contain a higher level of antioxidants and other components that are really beneficial to the skin. Fruit waters can replace regular water in a variety of formulations and will add rich botanical properties to the products. Fruit water + fruit oils applied at the same time to the skin will slightly emulsify and create a protective barrier that is a powerful and sustainable "palm oil -free" solution as daily moisturizer. Fruit powders work as amazing exfoliators or gently add colour to cosmetics in a safe way that can replace artificial pigments. Fruit enzymes are effective ingredients that help to soften and renew the skin cells. Surfactants/foaming agents derived from coconuts are extremely gentle and the mildest kind of the market, they are effective, non-irritating, will not strip away skin's natural oils and give a conditioned and soft feeling. Natural flavours contain extractives obtained from fruits and add the most delicious scents that we cannot obtain from essential oils and are a perfect replacement for synthetic fragrances.
The power of fruit for the benefit of beauty!
Leave a comment